CCofCC membership is required to participate in club events including trips, clinics, and parties. Members also receive access to a roster of club members. Membership is for a calendar year. New memberships starting after Sept. 1 run through the end of the following year.
Cost for annual CCofCC membership is $20 per household ($10 for individual students). To pay your annual dues or to join the club, do one of the following:
- If you have filled out a membership form in 2016 or later, you do not need to send a new form now. You can either send a check (payable to “Canoe Cub of Centre County”) to the address below, or click on the PayPal “Pay Now” button below to pay your dues this year.
- If you are a new member, or haven’t filled out a form in 5 years, need to update the information, add or remove paddlers from your household, etc., please download and complete the following Application Form and either send it and your dues to the address below or SCAN in the completed form and send it by email to email@example.com, and also send a check (payable to “Canoe Cub of Centre County”) to the address below, or click on the PayPal “Pay Now” button below to pay your dues this year.
- Finally, you can choose to do the appropriate above action, but pay your dues by clicking on “Subscribe” below, which will automatically renew your dues each year via PayPal.
Canoe Club of Centre County
PO Box 62
Lemont, PA 16851
As a member of the Canoe Club of Centre County, you get:
- access to listerv for impromptu trips, planned events, and gear swap
- support for facilitating trips
- Spring Creek Happy Hours (weekly paddling workshop in Bellefonte)
- Club Trips: Little Juniata, Penns Creek, Lehigh, Ohiopyle, West Branch Susquehanna, & more…
- Overnight Camping Trips: Pine Creek, Lehigh
- Skills Clinics – Recreation/Whitewater/Canoe/Kayak
- Bat/Night Paddles
- Paddle Safety Workshops
- Stewardship Opportunities – stream clean-ups and enhancements
- Guest Speakers
- Great rate on CPR/First Aid Certification classes (offered yearly)
- Discounts at participating retailers
- Discounts on American Canoe Association (ACA) membership
- ACA Benefits
- CCofCC membership pricing is $30 for Individual, $40 for Family
- Access to ACA level 1 & 2 & 3 Kayak (whitewater and recreational) lessons
- Discounted rate on YMCA Winter/Spring pool rolling sessions
The Canoe Club of Centre County is ideal for:
- casual paddlers
- recreational paddlers
- serious paddlers
- whitewater paddlers
- almost anyone who enjoys being on the water